Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23: BC & EBC, OBC Online Application
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23: Government of Bihar Invites Online Application Form For Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) For BC & EBC And SC & ST Students For Academic 2022-23. Bihar Govt has released the New Bihar Scholarship Portal for Bihar Students. If you want to know full details about this scholarship portal then you may read this article completely.
बिहार पोस्ट मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति योजना 2023
बिहार के अनुसूचित जाति-जनजाति तथा पिछड़ा एवं अतिपिछड़ा वर्ग के लाखों छात्रों को पोस्ट मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति योजना अब आसानी से मिल सकेगा | नेशनल स्कालरशिप पोर्टल पर आवेदन करने की भी जरुरत नहीं पड़ेगी | शिक्षा विभाग ने एन.आई.सी की मदद से बिहार का अपना ऑनलाइन पोर्टल तैयार किया है |
बिहार पोस्ट मैट्रिक स्कॉलरशिप के अंतर्गत अनुसूचित जाति पिछड़ा वर्ग एवं अति पिछड़ा वर्ग छात्रवृत्ति योजना में वित्तीय वर्ष 2022-23 के लिए 12 जून से 15 जुलाई तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन मांगे जाएंगे | अधिक जानकारी के लिए आप इस आर्टिकल को पढ़ सकते है |
➡ Interested candidates read the full notification carefully, before applying online.
|News Update :- Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23 is Started Interested Candidates Can Apply Online Form Using the Important Link Section.|
|Article||Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23|
|Authority||Education Department, Govt of Bihar|
|Apply Start Date||12.06.2023|
|Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23
Education Department, Govt of Bihar
Documents to upload on pmsonline.bih.nic.in
Bihar Scholarship 2023 Help Desk
|Apply Online (For BC & EBC)
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Forgot User ID||Click Here|
|Forgot User Password||Click Here|
|For More Info Click ➡||
|Application Home Page
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Guidelines||Click Here|
|Download BC EBC Compulsory Fee and Maintenance Allowance||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Follow SarkariJobSearcher.Com On
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join YouTube Channel||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Follow On Instagram||Click Here|
|Follow On Twitter||Click Here|
|Join On Facebook||Click Here|
Post Matric Scholarship Notification 2023?
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23 Online applications are invited from eligible and aspired students for post matric scholarship scheme, who wants to study further in higher education for the academic year 2022-23. The Government of Bihar, Education Department provides scholarships for OBC, EBC, SC, and ST categories whose family income from all sources should be up to 3 lakh.
What is Post Matric Scholarship?
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23 State scheme for providing scholarships to meritorious students of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes and Extremely Backward Classes studying in post matric class within the state and outside the state, Establishment and Committed Expenditure and Post Matric Scholarship Scheme under Centrally Sponsored Scheme is operated. Under this scheme, scholarship is given to students studying in a duly recognized college/ university/ Institute. Under this scheme, funds are provided by the State Government and the Central Government.
Essential Document List For Post Matric Scholarship 2023
The following document valid for 2023 is mandatory for applying for the Post Matric Scholarship application:
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Certificate of Bihar
- Caste Certificate Issued by Competent authority of Govt. of Bihar
- Income Certificate
- Fee Receipt from Institution
- Bonafide Certificate
- Last Exam Passing Certificate [In Case of First Year Last Degree certificate and in case of consecutive years (2nd, 3rd, 4th years, etc. Last Degree Passing certificate and course exam passing Marksheet)]
How To Apply Online For Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2023
- This Post Matric Scholarship portal is only open for BC, EBC SC, and ST students resident of Bihar State.
- This portal is currently open only for the Academic year 2022-23. Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23
- Students are eligible as per the advertisement of Post Matric Scholarship of Education Department, Govt. of Bihar need to apply.
- A student will get a scholarship only once for each academic year.
- A student only needs to apply only once for one academic year otherwise his/her application will be rejected.
- Before applying check the name of your institution in the registered list of institutions.
- Institutions need to register first on the portal before they can apply. The institution will be provisionally approved for enabling the student to apply. Only after physical verification by a duly constituted committee of Govt. of Bihar payment will be released.
- Ensure that the student bank account is active and is in the name of a student only. Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23
- Student applications for Post Matric Scholarship will be verified both by institution authorities and duly constituted committee of Govt. of Bihar.
- Students can register to the portal by providing details such as Name, Aadhaar Number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and email, etc.
- User ID and Password after successful registration will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Do not share your User ID and PASSWORD with any other person. Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23
- After obtaining the User ID and PASSWORD login to the portal and complete the form and finally submit the form.
- The following documents valid for 2022 are mandatory for applying for the Post Matric Scholarship application: Mentioned Above.
- After completion of the form finally submit the application form on the portal and print a copy of the application form for future reference. No Change is permissible after the final submission of the form. Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23
- The student application will be duly verified by the concerned institution and it also be physically verified from institution records by a duly constituted committee of Govt. of Bihar. Only after due process laid down by Govt. of Bihar Post Matric Scholarship will be released to the Bank Account of the Student through DBT [PFMS].
- Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23 Student Annual Family Income from all sources should not exceed per following:
- SC – 1, 00,000 (One Lakh)
- ST – 1, 00,000 (One Lakh)
- BC – 2, 50,000 (Two Lakh fifty thousand)
- EBC – 2, 50,000 (Two Lakh fifty thousand)