LNMU UG Admission 2023
LNMU UG Admission 2023: Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) invites online application forms for taking admission in 1st semester of UG (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com) course to the academic session 2023-27. All Eligible and Interested Candidates they must read the official notification before applying online.
➡ Interested candidates read the full notification carefully, before applying online.
|News Update :- LNMU UG Admission 2023 is started Interested Candidates Can Apply Online Form Using the Important Link Section.|
|Article||LNMU UG Admission 2023|
|University||Lalit Narayan Mithila University|
|Courses||BA, B.Com & B.Sc|
|Start to Apply Online||25 May 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
Eligibility Of LNMU UG Admission 2023
Candidates who have passed intermediate examination I.A./ I.Sc./ I.Com or +2 of Bihar School Examination Board or equivalent examination offered by other approved National / State Board.
Candidates who have passed the intermediate examination I.A./ I.Sc./ I.Com or +2 of Bihar School Examination Board or equivalent examination offered by other approved National / State Boards.
Candidates who have passed the intermediate examination I.Sc. or +2 Science Stream only of Bihar School Examination Board or equivalent examinations offered by other approved National / State Boards.
List of Documents LNMU UG Admission 2023
LNMU UG Admission 2023 HelpDesk Number
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ललित नारायण मिथिला विश्विद्यालय स्नातक एडमिशन 2023
हेलो दोस्तों, आप सभी के लिए एक बहुत अच्छी खबर है की ललित नारायण मिथिला यूनिवर्सिटी द्वारा एडमिशन से सम्बंधित ऑफिसियल नोटिफिकेशन जारी कर दिया गया है अतः वे सभी अभ्यर्थी जिन्होंने अभी तक स्नातक में एडमिशन नहीं लिया है वे सभी अभ्यर्थी एडमिशन के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते है जो 25 मई 2023 से लेकर 08 जून तक चलेगा |
The Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) is a government-state public university in India. Which is located in Darbhanga district of Bihar state. It Was Established in 1972. The university offers education in various fields just as humanities, social science, life science, commerce, and medicine, with both undergraduate and postgraduate courses. LNMU UG Admission 2023
How To Apply Online For LNMU UG Admission 2023
- Before filling up the online Admission Form, please read the instructions carefully.
- To make an online application candidates are required to visit the URL: http://lnmu.ac.in
- As a first-time users, applicants shall have to create a user account by clicking on the “Apply Online for UG Admission-2023 link. It will open the “Application” Page.
- Under the “Application” page, all fields are mandatory to be filled in indicated by an asterisk (*) adjacent to the name of the field.
- Applicants who do not have a valid email-id must create an email-id before creating a new account. The applicant must also ensure that the email-id and password are kept handy and safe for all future correspondence/reference regarding the admission process.
- The applicant shall enter his/her name exactly as mentioned in +2 Board Certificate.
- After completing the “Application” Page, click the “Get OTP” button.
- For confirmation, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Fill in that OTP to confirm the register button.
- The entire online application process is divided into four tabs (sections/pages) and the applicant needs to enter details in each of the sections correctly.
- Basic Information
- +2 Qualification Information
- Honors Selection & College Preference Selection (5 Colleges)
- Payment Selection
- Before proceeding further, keep a scanned copy of your passport-size photograph and signature ready. The size of the scanned Photograph & Signature should be 50 kb to 80 kb. A signature should be made only with a black ink ball pen.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature, when required, and proceed to fill out the Form.
- After completing the Basic Information Applicants will enter their +2 Academic details & Subject studied details. After that Applicant will choose his Honours/General subjects along with Subsidiary & Compositions Subjects as per rules (see attached rules) and then after minimum 01 & Maximum 05 Colleges as per their choice.
- If satisfied by observing the preview of the filled online application that all columns/entries such as name, father’s name, name of Honours/Subsidiary subjects, age, cast category, etc. have been correctly filled up then tick out the Check box – I hereby declare that all inputs in the application are true, complete and correct to the best of knowledge and move to Payment Selection Process. LNMU UG Admission 2023
- After payment please download two copies of the completed Application—one to be used at the time of admission, and another to be kept safely by the candidate for future reference.
- The online Application Fee is Rupees 400=00 + Bank processing fee per Honours/General subject. If a candidate decides to apply for more than one Honours subject, he will be required to make a fresh application each time and pay the Online Application Fee separately for each of the subjects applied for. This is not the Admission Fee. It is only Online Application Fee. Admission Fee will be charged at the time of admission. The online Application fee will not be refunded.
- Candidates are required to select at least one College. They can choose a maximum of 5 colleges for a single subject.
Follow SarkariJobSearcher.Com On
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join YouTube Channel||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Follow On Instagram||Click Here|
|Follow On Twitter||Click Here|
|Join On Facebook||Click Here|