जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है?
SSC CHSL Recruitment (10+2) 2022
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online application form for CHSL (10+2) Examination 2021. Those candidates who are interested must read the official notification before applying online. For more information, read this article completely about SSC CHSL Vacancy (SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022)
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022 Detail
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is releasing the official notification for CHSL (10+2) Examination 2021. Those candidates who are interested they must read the official notification before apply online. Here is vacancy details given below (SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2022)
|Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant||—||—||—||—||—|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||—||—||—||—||—|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||—||—||—||—||—|
SSC CHSL Educational Qualification
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from recognized board.|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from recognized board.|
|Postal Assistant||Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from recognized board.|
|Sorting Assistant||Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from recognized board.|
|Data Entry Operator (Except in DEOs in C&AG)||Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from recognized board.|
|DEOs in C&AG||Candidate must have passed 12th Science stream with Mathematics as a subject or equivalent from recognized board.|
SSC CHSL Age Limit
The age limit as on 01.01.2022
- Minimum age – 18 Years
- Maximum age – 27 Years
- You must check official notification for age relaxation as per the category.
SSC CHSL Application Fee
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Female||0/-|
The application fee should be paid via online BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Rupay Credit or Debit Card or by e-challan at SBI Branches.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
The online process for apply online is given step by step –
- First of all, visit official website – ssc.nic.in
- Before applying you must read official notice, scan the required document etc.
- On home page of Staff Selection Commission official website, you will be displayed the “New User ? Register Now” for new user (One time registration). NOTE – If you have already registered then log in.
- After Registration, You have to click on “Apply” Tab.
- And Click on “CHSL” Link.
- Click on “Apply” Text Link in front of “Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2022“
Salary / Pay Scale
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
|Apply Start Date||01.02.2022|
|Apply Last Date||07.03.2022|
|Fee Payment Last Date (Online)||09.03.2022|
|Fee Payment Last Date (Offline)||11.03.2022|
|Last Date for Pay through Challan||13.03.2022|
|Exam Date (Tier-1)||May 2022|
|Exam Date (Tier-2)||Update Soon|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Follow SarkariJobSearcher.Com On
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join YouTube Channel||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Follow On Instagram||Click Here|
|Follow On Twitter||Click Here|
|Join On Facebook||Click Here|